“Achieve Excellence Through Balance” is more than a slogan at Bullis School. On a picturesque 102-acre campus in Potomac, Maryland, Bullis has 765 students in grades 2-12 and offers a college preparatory program that balances academics, arts and academics. With a core curriculum enhanced with signature programs in STEM, Entrepreneurship, Humanities and Global Studies, and Visual and Performing Arts, Bullis also offers extra-curricular activities that nurture creativity, leadership resourcefulness, astute thinking, community service, and teamwork and collaboration. Students learn and grow, discover academic and extra-curricular passions, value community, develop lifelong skills and are happier and more confident because of the balance we provide.
What else makes Bullis special?
- Teachers who bring technology and new methodologies into the classroom to make learning engaging.
- Projects that teach collaboration and problem-solving in real-world applications. A community that gains strength from and takes pride in its diversity.
- Visual and performing arts that ignite the imagination of our students, whether they are new to the arts or elevating their talent to new levels.
- Athletic programs that win championships yet overall value teamwork, pride and humility.
- Opportunities for students to find what interests them and create their own path to develop it.
Please visit our website to learn more and schedule a time to visit our campus and meet with students and our admission professionals. We look forward to introducing you to our Bullis community!